RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a V10 in an RV. It surges at low or high speed.

Customer Question
I have a V10...

I have a V10 in an RV. It surges at low or high speed. Computer says it’s the converter. My dealer has replaced it twice and it only has 20,000 miles on it. I think it some sensor that not allowing the right gas/oxygen mixture. What’s crazy is that it will start running right and then start again. Got any ideas?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?

I’m not a mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

It’s a 2015 Tiffin Open Road

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, its been going to a ford dealer!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/15/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 4 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Do you happen to know the fault code number setting with this issue here?

Let me know,thanks Pete.

No