RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a winnebag.....currently connected to 240volt mains…

Customer Question
We have a winnebag.....currently...

We have a winnebag.....currently connected to 240volt mains electricity. All direct power sockets are working...we have power to electrical appliances. However our lighting system runs from batteries. The electricity has been connected continually for 4 days. But the lights are blinking on and off every 60-80 seconds.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Sorry my name is*****: What is the model of your '60 RV?

Winnebago

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked terminals on batteries. Made sure all battery operated fittings have been turned off all day

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We did have an electrician check the power source (240 volt input) checked and the circuit breaker was replacved last week

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 4 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Was the 12 volt battery(ies) tested to make sure they are o.k.?

Let me know,thanks Pete.