RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2005 BT Cruiser with a black and back camera with a…

I have a 2005...

I have a 2005 BT Cruiser with a black and white back camera with a monitor

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2005 BT Cruiser model 5270. If I replace the backup camera with a color camera will the monitor which is in the visor show in color or is the visor monitor set up for black n white only.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket camera, or did it come with the vehicle?

Original equipment

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 RV?

5270

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Done nothing yet, was just wondering if I updated it to color whether visor monitor would show image in color

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

IF the monitor only shows black and white for all functions then it is going to show the same weather you have a color camera or not. What I would do is call RV cams, they specialize in these systems and they can tell you what needs to be done for color or if that would actually work. They are widely known in the RV world and lots of RV owners are happy with them, I would advise you to give them a call. Click HERE for the contact information.

Hope this helps out, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page....

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you, ***** ***** contact them.

No problem at all, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page.

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic