RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

New to us 2014 Sabre 33 CKTS 5er. With the rig plugged into…

Customer Question
New to us 2014...

New to us 2014 Sabre 33 CKTS 5er. With the rig plugged into 20 amp circuit and 120 volts on the voltmeter. Have a dedicated 15amp circuit for microwave. With main breaker on trying to check the microwave circuit and breaker trips as soon as pushed. Pulled the breaker and did a continuity check which it passed. Reinstalled and still trips when pushed. Should I replace the breaker or dig deeper?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Not the 12volt fuses. everything else good and no wiring diagram

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 RV?

Sabre 33 CKTS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Testing breaker

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/13/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you you using an adapter on the main cord plugging into a standard household outlet?

Do you have the microwave plugged into it's own power source (outside source)

Robert