RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am looking for a gear for a crank for my camper. I

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a gear for a crank for my camper. I stripped the gears on both the crank and the gear. I did find the crank piece, but now need the female part.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your RV. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, thank you very much!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: RV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Here are the specs on the crank I ordered... I need the female part.HECO Truck Camper Crank Handle Dimensions:Handle Length: 4-1/4 inches
Inside of Elbow to Outside of Elbow: 5-1/4 inches
Inside of Elbow to Gear End: 2-7/8 inches
Exterior Diameter of Gear Head: .620 inch
3/12/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 month ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is this a pop-up camper?

If so, try PopUp Parts online.

Or give me the make and model and I can recommend some places that probably stock these.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
its a 93 Sunlite Travel

Try hannarv.com for some parts. If they don't have them they may know who might.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification