Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I own a Mercedes Benz MB 100 D year 1989. I am looking for

Hi. I own a Mercedes Benz MB 100 D year 1989. I am looking for the automotive repair manual. Tks.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes Benz. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No tks.

Is this for a Benz built for the USA?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I believe it was built in Spain - then a Karmann (Germany) was put on top. It is now a small motor home. I need the repair manual for the truck - MB 100 D 1989 diesel 5 speeds

The two best places I have found are Lloyd's Automotive Literature and Faxon Automotive Literature. You might find one on E-Bay or Amazon as well. And don't overlook going to Mercedes directly. They may have those from the factory. Hope that points you in the right direction. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks I'll check that out. Mercedes says they don't have a manual...hum.... Will let you know what I find, if I do...

I will check around and see if I can find one as well. I have had great success in those places I gave you.

Try "crazyaboutmercedes.com" for one.

Also "diyrepairmanuals.com" for one.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
diyrepair... nothing older than 2008 or so... crazyabout mercedes: nada. Only owner's manual not maintenance or repair. Can't find anything up to date. Tks for the help.

You are most welcome! I will take another look tomorrow. Nothing on Lloyd's or Faxon?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
haven't tried Faxon yet. Will keep you posted.

10-4

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Have you found something ? Because I have been charged 30$ up to now. Sure would like to get a repair manual for the MB at that price (that's before I pay for the manual - starting to be expensive...). Thanks.

Nothing yet. Have a couple of friends in that business checking.

Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience: RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hard to find indeed. I will manage. Thanks.

You are most welcome! Have several in that business still looking.