RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Our 2013 Tracer RV we cannot get one of the slide outs in…

Our 2013 Tracer RV...

Our 2013 Tracer RV we cannot get one of the slide outs in how can we manually do it please thank you debbie

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tracer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Our 2013 Rv tracer we cannot get one of the slide outs pulled in can you help us is there a way to close it manually

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is a forest river model 3150 bp

How long do you think it will take
My email I think I made a mistake***@******.***
3/12/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Whose slide hardware do you have or do you know?

Two cables on each side of the room or two gear tracks on each side?

We changed a fuse tried pushing by this there a way to mainly close it or override itv

Maybe. I need to know whose slide hardware you have first. Did you see the question I asked about the cables or tracks on the sides of the room?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Phone call session started

See the attached manual for this. Print this out. http://norcoind.com/bal/downloads/accuslide/accuslide_service-manual.pdf