RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

What is the best to put hydraulic oil in a huh system in a…

Customer Question
What is the best...

What is the best to put hydraulic oil in a huh system in a 2015 allegro bus

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Fall 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

Allegro bus UP

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I bought the fluid but don’t know how to put it in

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The best way to put the hydraulic fluid in. It is in a really bad spot.

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: RV
3/11/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I think you meant to say for the HWH system, is that correct?

Robert

What you might need to is get a small funnel and some fuel hose, clamp the hose to the funnel and then try and get it higher then the level of the tank, they do put some of these tanks in really bad areas and normally if that is the case a funnel and some fuel line will allow you to add it to the tank, with the jacks and rooms stored the level should be right below the fill port, the fluid gets pushed back to the tank when the jacks and rooms retract.

Let me know if you need more help on this, follow ups are included.

If you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page..

Robert

but can we talk on the phone

I provided you an answer, plus there is an additional charge for a phone call, in case you did not see my answer I will re-post.....

Robert

Never mind I will try to do it myself

Right you might need a funnel and some tubing, fuel hose etc and get it above the tank and slowly pour it through the funnel, that normally works out....

IF you still need more help please let me know. Follow ups are included.....

Robert

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer was helpful??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert