RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How you doing I've got a colemanmach AC air conditioner for…

Customer Question
How you doing my...

How you doing my name is*****'ve got a colemanmach AC air conditioner for my RV the model number is ***** I am looking for the heater for do u know where I can get it . Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

My AC is on the roof

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

1988 Georgie Boy Cruise Master LM

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am .I need to know where I can get the heater for it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
3/11/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Are you talking about a stip heater for going into the A/C? Do you have a direct vent unit with mechanical controls or a wall mount thermostat? Get back to me with this information and I can tell you what parts you need. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

I am going to be away for about 15 minutes........

I need the heat stip. I have a mechanical controls.

Let me get you a part number and get back to you.

Part number is###-##-####and is $56.99 at RV Parts Country online. They are usually very cometitive in price. Check Amazon and E-Bay as well. Hope that gets you going. Let me know if you need more.

Thanks alot.

You are most welcome! Please tell your friends about our service at Just Answer.

Hi this is Denver I look up that part number. And that heat stip is the same one I just got and it does not work. The plug needs to be a male end. My account has a female end.

T​hat is the one they show for any Mach 8 A/C. Are you sure about your model number?

Do you have a 67305 ceiling box? If so, the part number is ***** See if that looks correct. If not, I need your part number off the ceiling control box.

I can get the correct part number in the morning when I get to my shop.

Just checking back to see if you had that ceiling box or something else? They make more than one variation here.