RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We need to replace the e2 temp sensor on a domestic freshjet…

Customer Question
We need to replace...

We need to replace the e2 temp sensor on a domestic freshjet 3200 air con in our van

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.

Where do we find the sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2009 jurgens lunagrazer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes hubby is ekecti

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Electrician and we are on holidays atm

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
Our air con switch on and start then go straight to flushing red light 2 flash every minute
On codes it say it is e2 temp sensor just want to know how you reach that sensor please
Hello
Anyone to help
Answered in 4 days by:
3/15/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 5 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, my info is not showing how to access this sensor myself but I see no one else has posted any help here on this.In some cases, the top cover has to be removed from the ac to access it.You should see it as a temp probe with a harness plugged into it usually by the evaporator.If you are still unable to locate it let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete