RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Pace arrow 1993-94 12 volt not charging. I had problem in…

Customer Question
Pace arrow 1993-94 12...

Pace arrow 1993-94 12 volt not charging. I had problem in the past, but can't find location to prush the 12 volt braker

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just need to know where the wire (12 wireswess com together. I just need to prush to two resets to reset 12Vt

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just if you can tell me where the junctions come together. I paid in the past 2 years ago, but can,t find he location

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 month ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Great

N​ot sure what "reset" that would be unless it is a shortstop breaker. See the attached photo for what those look like. Usually near the house batteries. Or are you talking about the disconnect solenoid switch? By the entry door on the wall or over the door. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=shortstop+breaker+photo&id=8D4939A7F0965679E3E29C89B963B0D9C24CDC15&FORM=IQFRBA

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK I revirses the post. Got a local RV person to come to me. The panel looking forward have maybe 30 connections coming from both sides. Just wherenisthe panel and the reset is behind the wires cominingtoget
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not near batteries
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can not find the panel

S​ome switches for the disconnect solenoids are on the dash to the left off the steering wheel.

Look right on the end of the cabinet to the left of the entry door. Some say "Intellitec" on them. Red lights come on when the batteries are in the loop.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to locate the disconnect solenoid switches?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK the area I saw there resets where it looks like about 20 -30 wires come into 2 bar busses. the reset button is behind the wires and can not be seen, but pushing will reset.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is 30year old RV. but only has 50k on it. I looked in owners manual, but does not show this panel for the12 volt items.

The disconnect solenoids are usually in the Battery Control Center up under the hood in front.

Look on the control board in there and tell me if it is made by Intellitec or RV Custom Products. The disconnect switches are not in a bunch of wires. On the wall or in an overhead and usually marked as such. Plate with both of them says "Intellitec" on it and both have a red light next to them that lights up.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to find the battery control center yet or the switches?

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic