RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My RV inside lights and one pullout doesn't work. The other…

My RV inside lights...

My RV inside lights and one pullout doesn't work. The other pullout and the awning do work, tho

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Inside the rv

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2015 Jayco Flight Elite

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Battery is fully charged. Replaced 20 amp relay and 30 amp fuse

3/10/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

A​re you plugged into shore power or not?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
to my house
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No text is fine

You checked all the fuses in your interior load center? Shortstop breakers up by the battery(s) to see if one was tripped?

I​ have to leave for about 20 minutes for dinner..........

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me look for the fuse box

O​ne inside the cabin in the load center. Probably WFCO and along the floorline. Dark Brown or Black. Fuses and breakers in there. By code the shortstop breakers have to be within 18" of the batteries. See the attached link for a photo of one. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=shortstop+breaker+photo&id=8D4939A7F0965679E3E29C89B963B0D9C24CDC15&FORM=IQFRBA

Small black button on them that has to be pushed in to reset it. On the end by the copper post.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The battery is up front near hitch. I found the fuse box in the trailer. Where is the reset button

F​ollow the red positive lead right to the shortstop breaker(s) and may be mounted underneath. On some you have to remove a small panel to get to them.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Phone call session started

I can give you a call after I finish dinner..........give me 15 minutes.

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification