RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I'm trying to find the electrical schematics for a 1992 Thor…

I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find the electrical schematics for a 1992 Thor Pinnacle Motorhome. Especially interested in the engine ECM/PCM pinouts for the transmission. Can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

I don't have the manual for it and don't know what has happened to it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '92 RV?

From what I can gather it is a Thor Pinnacle Motorhome that's 30 feet long. The chassis is a Chevy with a 454 cubic inch engine and a 4l80e transmission.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I will be removing the engine and transmission once I get the unit home which will happen some time next month. I'm trying to get more insight as to what the pinouts are at the engine control module.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. As I mentioned I would dearly love to get my hands on a wiring schematic for the whole motorhome prior to disassembling it.

3/9/2018
HDGene
HDGene, RV Mechanic

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, this should help with the ECM connectors.

If you need more help or information please let me know. If I was helpful, please use the 5 stars above to leave a positive rating.

Thanks very much for this info. I'll go through the pages and if there is anything else I need I will call on you again. Thanks for your response.

You are welcome. If I was helpful, please be sure to leave a positive rating.

HDGene
HDGene, RV Mechanic