RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where can I find a tec manual for a 2005 Beaver Santarium.

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find a tec manual for a 2005 Beaver Santarium

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2005 beaver santarium

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 RV?

Model 40paq-4sl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Need a wireing diagram

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/8/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

They do not have tech manuals per make and model. I have been in the RV industry a very long time and and these manual do not exists. Wiring diagrams may be available through the RV manufacturer but they do not publish them on the web. I would try Monaco and see if they can get you the diagrams you are in need of. They used to be associated with Beaver and they may have some wiring diagrams laying around. They can be reached at 877..466..6226.... Worth trying.

IF you are having a specific issue I may have some input for you as I have been a RV tech for some time....

Robert

does the battery switch on dash control power to the gas furances and water pump.

Give me a few mins to type a response..

Thanks.... Robert

I do not think so, normally you would have a main battery disconnect switch to isolate ALL the interior power and that is normally near the entry step. I have seen some in the dash area but did not think Beaver put them in that location. The battery switch on the dash could be a aux boost switch and when you hit that it ties the house battery to the chassis battery so you can start the engine in case the chassis battery was low or discharged.

The main disconnect would isolate ALL power to the interior not just for the LP furnace and water pump. IF all the power goes on and off with that switch then yes it sounds like the main dis-connect... IF you are missing ALL the DC power inside let me know or if it is just the water pump and furnace.

Robert

Hi... was just checking in to see if you had more questions or concerns on this, please feel free to contact me as needed..

Robert