RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have an electrical problem. the A/c the refrigerator and…

Customer Question
I have an electrical...

I have an electrical problem. the A/c the refrigerator and the water heater of our Keystone hornet is not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

We cant know. the symptoms are that neither of the 3 are working, so it most be an electrical problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Hornet keystone

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

It looks like 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

We checked that the power gets to the RV and it seems that the converter is wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That;s all I know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Waiting for your response

So this might take some going back and forth....

When you say the fridge is not working, is it turning ON at all? What is the make and model of the fridge? It would be easier to troubleshoot the fridge to see if it is related with the other items...

DO the lights, water pump work? Are you plugged into power and if so do you have power at the outlets???

Robert

Please be patient with this, it takes time to type a response back, I will do my best to help you out but may need to ask more questions to get a better idea of what is going on.

Robert

Everything Worldwide excepto the a/c the water heater and the fridge
Everything else is fine
Do you oferta the service of comino yo the place to repair?
You do service calls?

I am not sure on your last question. I have been a RV tech for over 20 years and my goal is to point you in the right direction for your issues you are having.

Something like this we need to see if each appliance is not working or there is a main fuse or breaker that has blown or tripped.

We do not do service calls but there is an additional service on this site where I can call you.

Robert

Ok thank you BTU I will look for service Call

Let me know if you need more help on this, I am around daily and respond when I can. In order for me to help you out you would need a volt meter....

Robert

Thank you

No problem.... Robert