Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Freedom Model 815-2012. I find that the outlets are

I have a Freedom Model(###) ###-#### I find that the outlets are controlled by an outlet switch. I am now at the marina, but unplugged into shore power and the inverter is enabled. The outlets are not working. The switch and outlets have on-lights which blink. How do I get the outlets to function?

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

SO if you have NO power to the outlets check the breakers on the inverter, should have 2 push button style breakers, if that is not the problem I would power down the inverter and then restart it and see if that helps. IF you are still having problem verify your DC voltage the inverter needs good DC voltage to make the AC voltage, if the voltage was low the inverter would shut down and protect the batteries..

Let me know if you still need more help on this....

Robert

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The inverter has an on/off switch which made no difference. Nor did turning the inverter on or off. The V in the batteries is 12.6. No reason to think it is too low. And how do I verify if the DC is “good”?

IF you DC battery voltage is 12.6 volts then it is good, if the breakers are not tripped it could be an internal problem with the inverter, on the inverter are there any blinking lights, if so how many times are the blinking what color etc...

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The invite for a call is nice but before I spend another 25 I would like you to answer my last message.

I understand that is something the company sends out to all customers option only. I did respond as well...

IF your DC battery voltage is 12.6 volts then it is good, if the breakers are not tripped it could be an internal problem with the inverter, on the inverter are there any blinking lights, if so how many times are the blinking what color etc..