RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How to replace the cable to black tank valve cottage

Customer Question
How to replace the...

How to replace the cable to black tank valve cottage trailer

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?

50 mi its parked

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '50 RV?

Cottage by forrest river 2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have bottom covor off and cannot get to the cable end at valve

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/6/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Just so I understand you have the underbelly pulled down and can not access the valve? Can you see the valve at all?

Robert