RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Thanks for being available to chat with me.. Copule of

Hello and thanks for...

Hello and thanks for being available to chat with me. My name is*****: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Copule of things. First are the bulbs used in my RV, I believe that our 1998 Damon Daybreak 3130 has the 1141 bulbs currenly and I am looking to get the correct LED type replacements. Second is my Manchester Propane tank model 6849, that I am looking to get a physical, visual, readable gauge to inform me how much propane is in the tank. currently unable to know how much is in the tank until it runs out.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your RV. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

There might be one more, but, not sure if the mechanic will be able to help?

3/2/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

The other concern for my RV which has a Ford Chassis frame, is about what looks like a shock but it is installed kind of horizontally between the front driver and passenger wheels. Looks to me to be a part of controlling the sway or stabilizing bar between those two front wheels.. Can I just replace the shock or do I also want to replace bushings while doing the shock? What are the part numbers or how and where would I try to get them?
What is the other information that you need first? Reason for continuing with email is that I am deaf and will be time consuming using the phone going between a third party translating our conversation.

We generally limit a question to one or two items. The bulbs are available at Amazon and are part number 18-5050 SMD. The LP unit you want is Part number YSN-212 and available at any RV shop. NTP-Stag part #06-0173.

That is a steering stabilizer and you can replace just the shock.

The gauge is a Camco part and available at Walmart.

What is this item? NTP-Stag part #06-0173

Does that cover what you need? If not, let me know. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. That NTP-Stag part is the LP gauge. It would be available on Amazon or at Walmart of any RV shop.

You should be able to match up that shock at most any automotive parts store by taking it into them.

All right Randall, thanks much for your time to help out and if I should need more assistance, will get in touch with you again.
Enjoy your day.

You are most welcome! I am around every day here. Be safe.........

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification