RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My wife and I bought a 2016 Roadtrek CS Adventurous from Sky…

My wife and I...

My wife and I bought a 2016 Roadtrek CS Adventurous from Sky River RV in Paso Robles last week. We noticed two things we cannot find in the manual as for their purpose or how and when to use them. Could you please help us out.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Sky?

2016,

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sky yourself? What have you tried so far?

No just want to see what they are for. 1. There is a power switch on the inside of the front passenger seat that runs something under the coach. What is it for, and when should it be on. 2. There is a tank attached inside the rear cabinet on the drivers side. What is it for, and when and how should it be serviced.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it for now.

Answered in 5 days by:
3/8/2018
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, so many of these are made with different options it is hard to say for sure what these components are for or what they do.You will need to visit an RV sales or repair facility so they can take a look at these themselves to locate what they are for and what they do for your model here.They usually won't charge to come out and take a quick look at these.If this was already tried or is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician