RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am trying to find the part number, of the circuit board…

I am trying to...

I am trying to find the part number, of the circuit board that displays the LED on/off, temp setting ect...

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Norcold RV refrigerator 2118x, 2118ss

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2017 Keystone Montana

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No power

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

I have electricity up the cord and into the control/power board, which I have replaced twice now

2/13/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thanks Robert

The Norcold part number for the 2118 series is 636751, it is called control ASSY-Optical.

I would call a local RV store and they should be able to look into getting that part for you.

Hope this helps out, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page.

Robert

I am going to try to find this part, and I will get back to you. Thanks

Sounds good, I am around daily and respond WHEN I can..

Thanks, Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic