RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a ‘98 Rexhall Aerbus 32’. Water Osborne flowing out…

Customer Question
We have a ‘98...

We have a ‘98 Rexhall Aerbus 32’. Water Osborne flowing out the back driver side of the RV. Is this the overflow release drain. I thought we were out of water. Turns out we were not.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

It’s a 1998 Rexhall Aerbus 3200

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '98 RV?

I’m new to all this, sorry. What do you mean by model?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. But I believe it was the fresh water tank’s overflow.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I’m having issues with the hot water tank and the heater. But we ran out of propane, so I think these are connected. Of course I’ve yet to check the fuse. (Again, I’m new to all of this.)

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes. One up from by the emergency brake, an in the coach below the closet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 5 days by:
2/18/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 4 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

The overflow can be draining excess water from the fresh water tank if the tank is over full.As for the hot water heater issue and heater if you're out of propane/fuel you will need to have this refilled then purge the air from the lines to then get these to work again.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete