RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2013 Winnebago View profile. I am installing a

I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 Winnebago View profile. I am installing a satellite on top of it. I have found the cable &12 volt wire on the roof. Where is the12 volt wire located inside the coach and where does the on and off switch go? Have been looking all over inside the coach for other end of 12 volt wire with no luck.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Volt?

I am talking electrical.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am not fixing a Volt. I am working on a Winnebago View RV. I am trying to locate the 12 dc volt wire to hook up the satellite on the roof. Please see my first email for any other information. Thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/6/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Go online to "Winnebago Wiring Diagrams" and enter your year and model and pull up all the wiring diagrams for it, including the satellite wiring. That should give you what you need. Be sure that the installation of the unit is level when the coach is leveled up or it won't track correctly. This is very important. Hope this points you in the right direction. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!

Taken care of thank you

Thanks for your response! Glad we were able to assist you on this and you are most welcome!

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification