RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Needing to replace vinyl floor covering in our 2013

Customer Question
Needing to replace vinyl...

Needing to replace vinyl floor covering in our 2013 Windjammer. How can I get the same floor covering from your company without going through Camping World?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

I'm sorry...I do not have that information with me at this time. Our RV is in a repair shop and information is in it. We are just trying to pay some of the expense ourselves and need to purchase the vinyl. It is the 2013 Windjammer. I thought they all had the same covering for that model.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 RV?

Not sure what you are asking.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

The floor has been removed and replace by a RV repair shop...but we are going to put down the vinyl ourselves.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just need to know how to get the same vinyl and what the price will be for 13.2 X 20 ft piece of vinyl

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
2/6/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

We don't sell parts here on our site. We just give instructions on repairs and supply manuals. Most vinyl patterns are available from a floor covering outlet. We have one here in our town that does all the vinyl repairs for my customers in my shop. It may not be as expensive as you think and you might want to consider a better quality and a more durable product than came in that. Most RV vinyl is pretty low end stuff. Just a though. If you need more here please get back to me as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!