RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have recently bought used 2015 Navion and the dashboard…

I have recently bought...

I have recently bought used 2015 Navion and the dashboard screen interface won't work. Previous owner said he never used it & thought it might be fuse issue but I don't know.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

Somewhat but haven't figured out which fuse to check, it's confusing with 2 fuse boxes & I don't know the abbreviations

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

24V

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it week ago & am trying to figure out what I'm looking for

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well since I am unfamiliar with everything, I don't know anything, really.

1/23/2018
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I’m Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

it is most likely not a fuse, or your dash would not work either

what you are describing is the ECM (electronic engine module)

is not transferring data to the screen

I suggest to take it to a repair shop

and have the ECM flashed(updated )

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, RV Mechanic