RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I was putting out one of the slideouts and only one end

Customer Question
I was putting out...

I was putting out one of the slideouts and only one end started going out. Now it seems to be stuck. The slideout is now at an angle. Live in WI

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

The battery is probably not fully charged

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2018 Winnebago vista lx 31 foot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LX yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have only tried hitting the button to go in.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that should be it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this is a 2018 model this should be able to be looked into and repaired by a dealer or an authorized repair facility at no charge to you under warranty.This is the best option as sometimes tampering with anything can void some of the warranty coverage.

It sounds like a track is bound up or debris in the track of a damaged track/guide causing this fault here.You will have to have this looked into to locate and repair this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

It appeared that I was only going to be charged $5 when I posted my question. I would like you to reverse the $24 additional charge.
thank you
I would like my email removed from your list as well.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Below is the link to customer care where you would need to speak with them on this here.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks Pete