RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

What type of hydraulic fluid can I use to add to my system,

What type of hydraulic...

What type of hydraulic fluid can I use to add to my system

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

For my leveling system

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2017 forza

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need to add some hydraulic fluid because it is low and it has aw22s in it but I can't find any so I need to know if I can use something else

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

You charge for this don't you

1/20/2018
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I’m Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

You can use AW 32 or 10w motor oil

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, RV Mechanic