RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

What type of hydraulic fluid can I use to add to my system,

What type of hydraulic...

What type of hydraulic fluid can I use to add to my system

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

For my leveling system

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2017 forza

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need to add some hydraulic fluid because it is low and it has aw22s in it but I can't find any so I need to know if I can use something else

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

You charge for this don't you

1/20/2018
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I’m Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

You can use AW 32 or 10w motor oil

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, RV Mechanic
Wayne, RV Mechanic