RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

What is the flooring made from. 2015 Residence. 402. No just…

Customer Question
What is the flooring...

What is the flooring made from

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2015 Residence

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

402

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No just wondering cannot find just what the floors are made frombefore carpet and vinyl is layed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is the hot water suppose to leak at the rear. also how do you hook up the bed room tv's to the living room

Mechanic's Assistant: What part of the car is the leak coming from? And are you sure it's water?

The leak is coming from hot water heater pop off valve

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted any info here on what the flooring is made from you may have to speak with the dealer or a local RV repair facility to see if they can tell you for sure what it is made from.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Answer came to late and was after I cancelled my membership. Please refund my money.