RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2010 heartland travel trailer. Just put in the new…

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 heartland travel trailer. Just put in the new girard water heater gswh-2. When i turn on the heater button in the bathroom the red button comes on an the furnace kicks on for a second then turns off. My power control panel shows it working then says error e8. What do i do?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

Car?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 RV?

Heartland north country 29rks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I did was hook up the water gas an the electric as displayed in the handbook

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Why is the control panel working for second then turns off an reads error e8

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
1/21/2018
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• I am attempting to get to and assist every single long waiting customer we have. I am willing to try and assist you. Do you still need help? Is there any more information you can provide which would assist me?