RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My friend has 2 flats on her Toyota MH and I have the tire…

My friend has 2...

My friend has 2 flats on her Toyota MH and I have the tire size but she added the rims say c on them, for commercial I assume. I'm guessing "regular" size tires will fit

Mechanic's Assistant: When it comes to this particular vehicle, have flat tires been a problem in the past?

She hasnt had it long enough to have a history

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Commercial?

I dont remember

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Commercial yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet, I have to drive 80 miles to get there so I've not even seen whats going on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm just curious if the c means anything that'll hamper me, I'm assuming not

1/18/2018
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

A C normally does stand for commercial. However, that does not imply a commercial tire is needed. You need the correct tire size and the correct load range and the correct amount of tire belts. For example, a 2010 Ford F350 weighs about 8500 lbs. The tires are load range E at 80 psi and one tire can support 3600 lbs. That means the truck can support 14,400 lbs on the tires. This information will be on the sidewall of the tires on it now as well as a label in the door jam,

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Are you still needing help?

Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic