RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2004 National Dolphin 5342. The TV's in front and…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a 2004 National Dolphin 5342. The TV's in front and bedroom are on a separate circuit evidently. I understand that they disconnect when the engine is started. But unfortunately, they aren't working now, no matter what. I just bought this and have only used it once. It worked fine then.

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Absolutely. And I have it plugged into power now, tv's still off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 RV?

National Dolphin 5342

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Honestly, I'm not sure where to start. I don't have a problem taking it into a shop, but don't want to hassle with it if i can figure it out myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should be it. Thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/17/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please give me a few mins to type a response..

Robert

Robert, I got billed $37 on paypal. It was supposed to be $5.
Let's resolve this $ problem before we go any further

The 5 dollars is a deposit to talk to an RV expert. I would not be answering questions for 5 dollars. IF you do not want to continue let me know. I have been a RV tech for over 20 years and doing this site for over 8 years. You only select a STAR rating on the page when you are satisfied. You can go back and forth as much as you like as well with no time limit...

Robert

Yeah, I don't want to continue and would like a refund. Thanks anyway.

OK.. I could have probably solved your problem and a shop is going to charge you allot more. In any event click HERE for customer service, they can assist you...

ROBERT