RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can you please call me. I am too confused. 2027 Minnie

Customer Question
Can you please call...

Can you please call me. I am too confused

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

**********

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2027 Minnie Winnie model 25 b

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

2017 sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

It has been winterized and we are now in Florida trying to put water in the tank however it keeps running out a blue tube under the Rv

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No can someone just please call us?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
1/17/2018
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I’m Wayne

I will Be assisting you with this issue today

the shut-off valve is in the open position

you need to close that

do you have the owners manual

the valve will be in one of the compartments near the

freshwater tank

I hope this helps you

if you do not, I can send you the plumbing

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I think I told you wrong. I hooked the hose up to the city full and the water is running out of a blue tube under the rv

HI

Thank you for the response

you said it correct, the valve is open under the belly of the

RV, has a blue screw on cap. Also underneath are 2 other caps one blue and one red and these are the low point drains

need to locate them and cap them

I hope this helps you

We cannot locate them. Can you send a picture of where we should look?

Hi

Thank you for the response

your unit is too new they are not putting diagrams out on them yet

you just need to look for them, Sorry

HI

Here is a manual which you may already have

click here start at page 7-1

We could not find the caps you were talking about. We found the valves that were in the manual. They were going in the same direction as the pipe which was normal flow

HI

That is correct, normal flow to allow to drain

but you need to find the caps for the drains,

they are in the belly or a compartment

No it's too late now. It is dark and cold outside. We won't be able to see a thing. We will call our rv place back home tomorrow. They winterized it and never mentioned caps or valves. We will have to go out in 28 degrees tonight to use the restroom. I am not a happy camper so please do not charge us for any of this since nothing has been resolved I am not 100% satisfied

Morning

Sorry you could not find the caps

contact customer service for your refund