RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have purchased the Dellran Tender junior 750mah and the…

I have purchased the Dellran...
I have purchased the Dellran Tender junior 750mah and the plus! 1.25a but they take a while to get the batts up to usalble condition but they were availible in the fall and they worked until the harsh weather hit
1/17/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Ok what would you need?

I see you asked a converter question over in Appliances. I can assist you here with that question. What are these batteries in now and what sizes are they. It makes a difference.

And what, if any converter do you have here now? Make and model of your load center?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I have 2 marine vatteries and a regular car batt that i am cycle through , i really want to upgrade the inverter, converter to a tender aswell i was just wondering what you would suggest so i could get it ordered and nextdayed to me so my moms furnace will be good from here on
The batts are in a BHS29SPORT travel trailer
Phone call session started
Ok so what do you recammind

Good talking to you! Call me later when you get the time.

Ok i did not find any fuse on my batt cale what so ever the only thin i did fid was a emergency break the gas a cable connectect to the battery hand sp if the batt comes off in motion it puts the trailer breaks on. Other than that the cables go up into the floor about 6 inches past the first cross member

Sometimes you have to remove a small cover over where those would be. Usually the same plastic as what is under the unit and some screws holding it in place. Right where the red cable goes in.