RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Class A 04 Bounder hyd leveler keep going down left front…

Class A 04 Bounder...

Class A 04 Bounder hyd leveler keep going down left front goes down a few min after seting lever's down

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your MINI?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

Took unit to finely rv in las vegas 3 differnt time each time different excuisel still not working i dont think there quilifedl need help paind over

1/17/2018
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can be due to a fault with a level sensor sending a false signal causing it to go down.I have also seen issues with a hydraulic support/shock that can leak down causing this issue here.Usually, it is one of these here that will cause this issue.

These will have to be checked into to then locate the source of the fault and from there then repaired to correct this issue.You may have to have another RV repair center look at these things here to see if they can pinpoint one as the cause.They may have to hold onto the RV for a day or more to duplicate the fault so they can then test it to locate and repair it.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Daniel Wilson
Phone call session started