RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Duo Therm model 708001-1 furnace and the heater…

Customer Question
I have a Duo...

I have a Duo Therm model 708001-1 furnace and the heater worked fine but when I turn the thermostat on there is no call for heat no click no nothing. Can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

There's no noise just a no call for heat. And it just started to do this

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Its a 1971 Alantic

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm going to try it first and all I've done so far is making sure I have gas power, and that I have voltage to and from the relays sensors and the transister

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No not that I can think off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
1/16/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is this the OEM furnace?

ok ask away
I'd rather type

This sounds like a mobile home unit. Is that the case here?

Is that a problem?

This should have been asked over in the appliance section. I have no access to those manuals or parts. RVs did not use that model furnace. I will go ahead and opt out of this on the chance that another tech here has something that might help you.

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic