RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

MY REFRIGERATOR HAS A CODE EO AND IT IS NOT COOLING. IT IS…

Customer Question
MY REFRIGERATOR HAS A...

MY REFRIGERATOR HAS A CODE EO AND IT IS NOT COOLING

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

IT IS FLASHING EO ON THE DISPLAY I HAVE NOT TRIED TO RESET IT

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2012 FOREST RIVER CARDINAL DOUBLE DOOR REFRIG

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

MADE SURE THE BATTERIES ARE COMPLETELY CHARGE I DID INPLUG THE RV HOPING THAT MIGHT FIX IT

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: RV
1/16/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

W​hat is the make and model of your fridge? It will be on the inside wall.

dometic double door I don't have the model number 2012

A​re you there now so you can look? Maybe an RM 1350?

An "E-O" code is a communication fault and can be from a cable connection between the upper and lower boards in the rear of the fridge due to moisture or dust. Sometimes just unplugging the cable at the lower board and plugging it back in again can resolve this. Or it can be from a bad ground lead to the fridge. Adding a new ground can be a solution. Or try a separate 12 vDC power source at the rear of the fridge and see if that corrects this. See the attached link for the Dometic Service Manual for this model. Print this out so you have it. IF this isn't the model you have then get back to me so I can get you to the correct one. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limits. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/Service%20Manual,%20RM1350.pdf

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!