RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

A maintenance man at my campsite unplugged the power cord.

A maintenance man at...

A maintenance man at my campsite unplugged the power cord. Once plugged back in the PCS system is flashing between OL a d EO5. The user guide doesn't tell me what is wrong or how to fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2012 Winnebago Sightseer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 RV?

Sightseer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm new. Just bought it Saturday. Don't u derstand mechanics. Have called the dealer. Waiting for call back. I tried unplugging it again. Started the rv and off. Pushed the green button to off and waited 10 seco d's then back on. Still flashing the error

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

9000 miles on the t.v.. I don't know what a scan tool or code reader is. Sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Anything you can tell me how to fix it?

Answered in 1 day by:
1/17/2018
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You can try and disconnect the batteries for a few minutes to see if this resets the electronics.If this is or was already tried with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician