RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

1994. Pace arrow won't start it's not battery was working…

Customer Question
1994. Pace arrow won't...

1994. Pace arrow won't start it's not battery was working with fuse box under hood

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

We don't have the Manuel it's the small fuse panel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '94 RV?

Fleetwood pace arrow

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

At a staND still it's the fuse auxiliary start wouldn't do it completely dead fuse could be out of place

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
1/17/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info is not showing the fuse locations or amperage for your model here.A shop or dealer may be able to tell you which fuse goes into which location on your model here.I would check and see if any wiring is found to be disconnected or damaged leading from the fuse panel itself causing this fault needing repaired or replaced.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete