RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Having problem with my Atwood leveling jacks replace one…

Customer Question
Having problem with my...

Having problem with my Atwood leveling jacks replace one today that assist is not working the one I replace black light still blinking on after replacement

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

The driver's rear it's blinking off and on Green

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2006 Fleetwood Ford Chasity

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm fixing myself just bought a brand brand new level and Jack tried nothing else but hooked it up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that'll be all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
1/13/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the Model of the Fleetwood? and are these the Atwood Levellegs?

Robert