RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have one slide out that will not close all the way want…

Customer Question
I have one slide...

I have one slide out that will not close all the way want too know how too adjust it!

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2015 36ckts ceader creek

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

Ceader creek 36ckts

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm going to try ! I've looked under it but not real sure how too adjust it ! Only one side will not lock in tight

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No not at this time thank you!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/10/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any debris in the slide or slide tracks as well as any damage to the slide or slide tracks.If any issues are found they will need to be repaired to resolve this fault here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Nothing is damaged and nothing obstructing it !

Does it make any odd noises when trying to close it?

No just lacks about 2 inches of closing!

O.k., unfortunately, I don't show a procedure on how or if this can be adjusted on your model here myself.I will have to open this up for others to see if anyone else can help with this here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete