RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My Dometic 8750 toilet will flush/drain easily into a trash…

Customer Question
My Dometic 8750 toilet...

My Dometic 8750 toilet will flush/drain easily into a trash can.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2011 Tiffan Allegro Bus. But when I connect

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 RV?

It back to my plumbing......it stalls out

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?

Ummm. No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well, when disengage my toilet from the “exit pipe” and flush the water out the back into a trash can, it works great.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

But when I connect it to the “exit pipe” to flush to my holding tank, it won’t go down

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/10/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described it sounds like a restriction in the holding tank itself.This can be stuck TP or debris stuck in the pipe or tank.You may have to use a snake tool to work free any debris jammed in the drain pipe to the tank to correct this here or have a repair facility do this for you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete