RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

With the system switch at furnace, fan at auto ,and the lo…

Customer Question
With the system switch...

With the system switch at furnace, fan at auto ,and the hi/lo at lo

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

The fan comes on and stops in about a minute but never ignites can you help

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2010 forest river M-2501SS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Bought from a family member who used it last summer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/9/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and version of your thermostat? Get back to me with this and it would help if you have the make and model of your furnace here.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!