RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My water tank is falling off. 2017 Chateau Thor Motor Coach…

Customer Question
My gray water tank...

My gray water tank is falling off.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2017 Chateau Thor Motor Coach 22b

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

12,000 miles on Ford 350 engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It got knocked out of the hanging clamps while entering a ferry. I reattached them. and drove 1200 mile home. That was in Sept. Now getting ready for a trip to Phoenix and notices leak from rear of coach. Went under it and saw it was unattached from "enter" waste line mand also fro top were shower drain attached.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

About how much time to repair and cost.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/8/2018
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

1st off, you need to get this repaired ASAP

or you're going to have water damage, plus a foul smell

that will be hard to get rid of

labor time is between 4-6 hours shop hour rate $80.00 to $105.00

per hour

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.