RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have a 2005 FR Tsunamie with a flex vision tv on the ceiling…

Customer Question
Have a 2005 FR...

Have a 2005 FR Tsunamie with a flex vision tv on the ceiling of the bedroom, lost power to the RV& can not find a fuse for the tv. No power problems anywhere else.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistent

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Vision?

Assuming it is same as coach, 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Vision yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to get it to turn on, there is no power

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
When can I expect a response?
Answered in 1 day by:
1/10/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info is not showing a location for the fuse or any wiring on this model here.I would check all fuse panels for any blown fuses needing to be replaced.If this is or has been checked already and found to be o.k. have the wiring checked leading to it to see if any wiring issues are found.Usually when all fuses are o.k. and all circuit breakers are o.k. this can be a wiring fault or power inverter fault.You would have to have this checked into/tested further to locate which is the cause and then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

After almost 2 weeks with the flex vision not working , it came on yesterday, have no clue what changed except it got power! I had already done everything that you suggested !

It may be a loose wiring connection leading to it or an issue with the power inverter.These can cause an intermittent fault.If it acts up again you would need to have these looked into.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time, this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5-star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete