RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My domeric 3way 185 ltr fridge not getting very cold down…

Customer Question
My domeric 3way...

My domeric 3way 185 ltr fridge not getting very cold down bottom frezer is working well

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It only started this trip but i noticed the trip befire this on a couple of days it froze orange juice in a plastic cup

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Maybe i could do myself not to hard . no thats about all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

W​hat is the actual model number of the fridge? And was that OJ in the fridge or the freezer portion? On LP mode or AC mode?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!