RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have no power to the engine, no power with in aux position…

Customer Question
I have no power...

I have no power to the engine, no power with in aux position or to the stereo. the battery is good. I was looking for a possible fuse or relay that controls all power to the engine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Its constant

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2004 Winnebago Brave 32V

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to fix it myself. Checked the battery and checked fuses.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/8/2018
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

What chassis is your RV on?