RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have passport 3359. I have a passport 3350bh. I have the…

Customer Question
I have passport 3359 ...

I have passport 3359

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Passport?

I have a passport 3350bh. I have the booster turned off behind the TV where the light is off. 2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The little green light on the Winegard panel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Passport yourself? What have you tried so far?

Turned off the booster. Yes doing myself. Trying to connect the cable TV at the rv park. I connected the coaxial cable into the back of the rv and changed the tv to cable and scan the channels. What channels it picked up are all snowy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I filled in the service offers page with cc information
Answered in 1 day by:
1/9/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can sometimes be due to a fault with the cable leading from the outside to the inside where you're connecting to your TV.I have seen some of these cables built poorly or develop corrosion in them and can cause this fault here.I would have this checked further to see if this is the cause.You will need to have the outside cable connection to inside cable connection tested for any issues.If you know this is o.k. already as your using it for the satellite you have let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete