RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Most of the ceiling lights and water heater won't come on. 2…

Customer Question
Most of the ceiling...

Most of the ceiling lights and water heater won't come on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

2 ceiling in bedroom 4 living room kitchen lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2016 keystone outback

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fuses and breakers control panel keeps showing conecting to bcm

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/7/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

ok

Are you plugged into shore power or not? One battery or more and how old are they?

Make and model of your water heater would be helpful here as well.

one battery

I can give you a call once Customer Service clears your payment. Probably a Fraud Alert issue.

Do you have a small digital multimeter or can you obtain one so we can do some testing? That would be the quickest way to track down the problem. About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. I can direct you in some testing. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit. No word yet on your phone charge.

N​ever did get any notice that your payment cleared. Perhaps you just changed your mind, but if not, please let me know.