RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I am replacing my old atwood gc6aa-9e with a new gch6a-10e…

Customer Question
I am replacing my old...
I am replacing my old atwood gc6aa-9e with a new gch6a-10e and my wire g from the trailer is blue white and black and from the new water heater it is orange white blue and green how do I wire it
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: RV
1/6/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 month ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You should have gotten a new switch plate for the wiring, see the print below and that will explain how to wire it in. The new switch plate is required to make it work on both LP and Electric. You may need a volt meter to find the positive wire going to the old switch.

Let me know if you still have more questions or concerns......

Robert

Let me get you the wiring for that....

Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic