RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Broken door latch Fleetwood latch has lock on bracket all I…

Customer Question
Broken door latch Fleetwood...

Broken door latch Fleetwood latch has lock nuts on bracket all I can see is pictures without nuts had to pry piece of bin door off to get to bracket

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fleetwood?

01

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just got bracket in hand

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

o.k.

Is on a storage bin? Can you attach a photo of the lock to your post? They have used a number of variations on these. Use the paperclip icon.

storage bin phone need cell phone num to send pic to hace found e525 Fleetwood style bracket it has nuts on the back of bracket bracket is mounted under
door moulding with nuts on back of bracket
e25 has no nuts

Do you see the paperclip icon on the top of the page? Or we can do a phone chat and you can text it to me.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some assistance here?