RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2002 Gulfstream Friendship, I trying to find

Customer Question
I have a 2002...

I have a 2002 Gulfstream Friendship , I trying to find information on manually operating the slides on our motor home

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

90,000 miles it is our motor home not a car it is an automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 RV?

Gulfstream Friendship Quattro

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Quattro yourself? What have you tried so far?

Everything is working ok I just need to know how to operate the slides manually if I ever need to

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just how to operate the slides

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/3/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Do you have the make and version of your slide hardware? Some have manual overides and some don't. All electric or hydraulic? You should have this information in with your coach manuals. Get back to me with this and I can assist you further. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.